Last Corner of Chaos

Sunday, April 03, 2005
Chaos (Marines) and Mudvayne

With Josh leaving his CDs at my place, I now have a bunch of Mudvayne on my computer, as well as a lot more SOAD, Tool, Godsmack, and APC on my comp... and I'm considering jacking some Hopesfall, Bleeding Through, Ender, Underoath, Bleeding Through, and From Autumn to Ashes, too.

Mudvayne SUPERPWNS a number of bands that I won't name because of a number of friends with unwavering support for said bands.

*coughgreendaycough*

<<

>>



I'm sorry, Laura. Don't hurt me.

Much.

Anyways.... I bought a box of Chaos Space Marines on Thursday. I started building them that night, and finished at 11:00 PM the next day. but I had to work, so my ass is TEH COVERED.

I've got my awexome-ass Commander-fucker, with his gun and power claw... and skulls-on-a-spike. Then this mutated dude with devil's horns and a big mutant arsm and a sword. And a trio of generic guys with big Guns. Two guys with single-hand guns and swords, one with a little sword glued to his belt (HOLY ORIGINAL BATMAN). And a dude with a Big Fucking Gun.

Yeah. They pwn ass.

I'm listening to Tool's Undertow CD, right now. Great shit. I was listening ot Mudvayne's LD 50 earlier, though.

-Steve